Botox®, or botulinum toxin, is a prescription medication injected into the muscle to treat several conditions.
- Botox® for Lines and Wrinkles
- Botox® for Excessive Sweating
- Botox® for Migraines
Dermal Fillers basic and advance.
Facial Fillers, also known as Dermal Fillers, are treatment used to smooth and fill lines and wrinkles.
- Immediate correction of moderate to severe wrinkles
- Stimulates the body’s own natural collagen production
- Feels soft and looks natural
- Provides results that last a year or more in many patients
- Allows an easy and convenient procedure, back to normal activities in no time
Effective in many areas
- Tear trough and dark circles under eyes.
- Nasolabial Folds
- Marionette Lines
- Lower Cheek / Hollow Cheek
- Oral Commissures
- Chin / Chin Fold
- Bridge of the Nose
- Back of the Hand
Vampire Facial- PRP
PRP has been coined the ‘Vampire Facial’ because the treatment involves collection of the body’s own blood which is separated and re-injected into the skin to stimulate cell regeneration.
How does the treatment work?
Blood is taken from the patient and then separated into plasma and platelets using a centrifuge. The Platelet Rich Plasma portion of the blood is then injected back into your skin to stimulate new collagen production, and to re-energise cells into rejuvenating themselves.
What are the Benefits?
Re-injection of the body’s platelet rich plasma portion helps stimulate new blood vessel formation, collagen production and helps build a new dermis so the skin is plumper, rejuvenated and more youthful looking.
Is it safe?
The product injected is 100% your own blood by-product, autologous, which means that there is no risk of an allergic reaction. The procedure is an outpatient treatment which takes normally no longer than an hour.
We offer a complimentary skin consultation with our specialist nurse. Book an appointment today.
Deep Skin Hydration
Restoring Moisture in Your Skin
If your skin suffers from dry and parched appearance, then this treatment is ideal.
As we age, skin loses vital properties that help it recover from daily stresses and maintain youthful appearance. In particular, skin loses hyaluronic acid, resulting in dry and lacklustre skin. Hyaluronic acid acts as the glue between cells and can hold up to one thousand times its own weight in moisture, making it the most powerful and hydrating water-soluble compound known.
Deep Skin Hydration replaces lost hyaluronic acid with a series of Restylane VITAL injections.
How It Works
Restylane VITAL is one of the latest products in the full Restylane range. When injected as a course of four treatments, it gradually replenishes the moisture levels deep in the dermis.
- Fine superficial lines are diminished leaving a more plump, smooth and youthful look to the treated area.
- It can be used throughout the body, such as the face, chest areas and the hands.
A chemical peel is a cosmetic procedure using chemical compounds, or acids, to restructure and regenerate the skin. Chemical are used to treat several skin conditions and often require no downtime. A chemical peel can be suitable for all skin types including dark skin that is at high risk of hyperpigmentation for other skin resurfacing treatments such as lasers.
Non Surgical Nose Job
Balance or Straighten With Immediate Results
Using a precise series of injections of the filler substance Radiesse, we can soften sharp angles of your nose, fill depressions and change the shape of the tip of your nose. You have complete control over the procedure and can follow the results as the injections are administered. Results are immediate and there is no recovery time because the procedure rarely causes bruising or swelling.
Ideal Candidates for the Procedure
- People who wish to decrease the appearance of bumps on their nose
- People with a flat nasal bridge who wish to create a bridge or augment their original bridge
- People who have indentations or have asymmetric noses
- People who wish to raise the tip of the nose
- People who have had surgical nose jobs in the past and are unhappy with the result
- People who are considering having surgery and would like to see the potential result
Why We Use Radiesse
- Radiesse is FDA approved
- Radiesse is made up of calcium hydroxyl appetite crystals, which are similar to the mineral found in bone and teeth, making it an ideal substance to place in the nose
- Radiesse is natural and 100% biodegradable
- Radiesse does not migrate like some hyaluronic acid based fillers, which is extremely important for injection into the nose
- It lasts approximately one year, twice as long as most other fillers