We have two types of DNA test:
Peace of Mind
- Paternity test has the purpose to inform the alleged father about his paternity and any personal documents are required.
- For the DNA paternity test, we need to collect samples from the alleged father and from the child -son or daughter.
- The test result will be send for the GTL and they will give us the test result in a period of 7 working days.
- This test is required for legal purposes (Court, Embassy, Council…)
- All the members that will come to participate on the test have to bring ID such as Passport, driving Licence or Birth Certificate (if is a child):
- 4 recent photographs (passport size)
- To protect the confidentiality of the patient, we are not allowed to give any information about the test result over the phone, the patient has to come to our clinic to pick it up the result.
- Any member of the patient’s family or friend can not have any information about the test results.
- The test result will be send for the GTL and they will give us the test result in a period of 14 working days.
*Please note that the prices above mentioned includes only the parents and 1 child. Extra child: £45 each.
The patient has to be registered in the clinic, at least the person who will pay for the DNA test.
Please note that we do not need the participation of the mother on this test, however, in some cases, de DNA genetic code can be similar and the GTL (Genetic Testing Laboratory) can require the mother’s sample just to guarantee the Test Report Result.