Nutritional treatments focus on evidence based strategies. Our qualified dietician, registered with the British Dietetics Association can help you with a Nutrition Plan tailored just for you as an individual with your own needs.
Excessive fat accumulation in the body causes obvious physical changes, and it can lead to a number of significant long-term health consequences including the development of type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, osteoarthritis and some kind of cancer. It can also affect the quality of life and lead to psychological problems, such as depression and low self-esteem.
What we offer
- Weight loss plan for obesity and overweight
- Diabetes type 2 & weight loss
- Weight loss for heart disease, cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Weight loss for fatty liver
- Weight loss for menopause
- Weight loss for teens
- Weight maintenance
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Digestive problems, flatulence, bloating, intolerances, constipation
- Low mood, depression and anxiety
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Mediterranean Diet
- Low glycaemic Index Diet
- Low Energy Diet
- Intermittent Fasting -Intermittent Energy Restriction
- Vegetarian and Vegan Diet
- Behavior Modification
Receive the benefits of a safe Nutrition Plan made according to your needs. Our Dietician works closely with our doctors to deliver a service that is second to none. By cross-referencing and expanding our Dietician service in our health team, we can tailor the service to individual needs and use our resources to make sure we help you achieve your dietary goals.
Nutrition is the science of food relation with healthy life style. It involves from clinical diseases caused by single nutrient deficiencies to more complex conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, hypercholesterolemia and osteoporosis.
The dieticians are the only nutrition professionals to be regulated by law, and are governed by an ethical code to ensure that they always work to the highest standard.
Our dietician is able to provide you help in the following conditions:
- Diet and supplement advice,
- Food allergies,
- Food intolerance,
- Celiac disease,
- Healthy weight management,
- Body composition,
- Additional meal and snack ideas,
However, we the focus of nutrition is based on “PREVENTION OF DISEASE”.