Our patient’s health comes first. The treatment comes second.
With Japanese acupuncture we combine the best what Western and Eastern medicine got to offer.
What diseases can be treated with acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a holistic treatment and enhances self-healing potential of the body-mind to return to its balance. So potentially any disease seen as a breach in that balance can be treated with acupuncture.
World Health Organisation has distinguished 100 diseases in which acupuncture can be helpful.
In the practice we often treat patients with:
- Pain conditions of different origin like backaches, migraines or muscle-skeleton pains,
- Emotional and stress conditions which can cause a real disturbance in one’s life leading to sleep disturbance (insomnia), physical disorders or even diseases like hypertension,
- Menstrual, hormonal and fertility problems which are nowadays growing rapidly,
- Digestive disorders like diarrhoea, constipation, bloating, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Autoimmune diseases. There is little help from Western Medicine to treat them because the reason is still unknown. Luckily many of them can be treated with help of the Chinese Medicine including acupuncture, herbs and moxibustion.